Sunday, May 25, 2008

Malaysian Own Chat Widget/Shoutbox !!

I've just installed a shoutbox on my blog. It's called shoutmix, and more importantly it's a Award Winning Malaysian made widget.

I've been selecting among few chat widget to install, namely meebo, cbox, shoutmix, plugoo, zoho chat.
  • cbox - this is the first one that I found, the website looks too simple to me. So I proceed to find the next alternative.
  • plugoo - I thinks it looks promising, because it can link to my IM, I installed with linked to my gtalk. But after I tested, it's more a IM than shoutbox, I wanted the message to left on my blog instead.
  • zoho chat - So, I move on to the next this one. Anyway, I don't like it because it needs visitor to put in their name first before posting and looking at previous post. I prefer those allow direct put in name and chat.
  • meebo & shoutmix - meebo and shoutmix is the last two options for me. I choose shoutmix mainly because it's made by Malaysian, but it does offer all the features that I need. Simple interface, shoutbox (that stored previous message), fast loading time.
So, please leave your message there, I will definitely reply you.

No comments: