Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Introducing Sandy, my new personal assistant.

Dear friends, please meet my personal assistant Ms. Sandy. Now, I can afford to have my own personal assistant to help me organizing my schedule, contact, reminding me for appointment.. etc.

Look at the following scenario.

=====================
To: someone@email.com
CC: ms-sandy

Dear Someone,

We shall discuss the matter over the lunch on next Monday. See you then!

Regards,

Leow Tze Wei

ps:
Sandy, please remind me the meeting with Mr. Someone on next monday 1pm.
=====================

Thus, Sandy got my mail and she will remind me about this meeting through email, sms or twitter.

Cool! How much do I pay for her services? Free. Yes, it's free.
How can you have it? Just shout "I Want Sandy!!" and log on to iwantsandy.com

The concept is simple, I just need to email to her and ask her to remind or remember for me. More example how Sandy can help me organizing.

Reminder:
  • Remind me about yoga class on Friday at 8am
  • Remember to pick up dry cleaning in 3 days
Contact:
  • Remember Jack's number is 012-012012021 and address is 3-1, Jln Malaysia, Tmn Malaysia.
Birthday:
  • Remember Jeff's birthday 8 June @birthday
Make a list:
  • remember groceries @weekly
    * eggs
    * milk
    * bread
and a lot of interesting stuff... find out more at iwantsandy.com

No comments: